It is our pleasure to introduce you to the Best Western Lord Haldon Hotel, situated on the outskirts of the city of Exeter in acres of breathtaking scenery. Our period property truly is the ideal location for your special event.
The Best Western Lord Haldon Hotel has remained a much-desired property since the early 1700’s, formerly part of the much larger estate of Sir Robert Palk, it has hosted both aristocrats and royalty alike.
We hope this brochure will answer all your questions; however, our experienced management team remain at your disposal and endeavour to fulfil your every requirement.
All weddings include the following as standard:
- Professional guidance and assistance with the planning of your wedding day
- Red carpet on arrival
- Personal greeting by a member of our management team who will then look after you throughout the day
- Use of our beautiful well-tended gardens for your photography
- Complimentary room hire(1), table linen and napkins of your choice co-ordinated to match your colour scheme
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the bride and groom(2)
- Specially reduced accommodation rates(3) for your wedding guests
- Private bar(4)
- Use of our silver cake stand and knife
- Catering for any special dietary requirements
- Display table for wedding presents and secure overnight storage
(1) A £495 room hire charge will apply if total Reception spend (excluding accommodation) is less than £3,000.
(2) Only when a minimum of 12 rooms are booked for the same night (3) Subject to availability (4) Private bar only available in the Belvedere Suite, where hired. Use of the Tower Bar may be shared with other residents and guests. (5)Provisional bookings will be automatically released after 14 days unless agreed or confirmed otherwise in writing.